Saturday, January 13, 2007

Addendum: day 15 and shave free

the waxing story continues...

We arrived in SUNNY Mexico, and being the loud mouth that I am, it didn't take me even a day before I had shared my waxing disaster story with my whole family (here a tip though for all my readers: brother-in-laws and fathers don't really want to hear about waxing disaster stories). Most in my family thought I was crazy but at least sympathized with the annoyance.

So a day after we arrived, irritated and armed with my razor and shaving cream I shaved then...and waited. Day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4....you wouldn't believe what happened (or maybe you would), no hair was returning!

I jumped for joy! Maybe it WAS worth it! I was so excited that even for a brief moment I thought to myself that I would never shave again, I'd ONLY get them waxed. I quickly reminded myself that was a costly silly proposition, but it at least indicates how happy I was.

So I'm on Day 15 and shave free, and I feel great!

1 comment:

Caren said...

Check out the ads on this posting, ha!